Swift Protech’s industrial flat panel LED monitors, touch screens, and related products are built to meet the rigorous requirements of harsh and hazardous industrial automation locations and up-to-date features.
Swift Protech houses monitors and touch panels in a variety of rugged enclosures that allow the user to put their displays wherever they are needed -indoors or outdoors. Our substantial range of monitor sizes ranges from 10.1” to 32” with custom sizes available. Our customers know that their SP monitors provide high reliability over time and are backed up with an industry-leading warranty. SP has shipped thousands of monitors and panel PC monitors world-wide!
Standard Available Features and Options
- 4:3 & 5:4 Standard Format Sizes: 8.4″, 10.4″, 12.1″, 15″, 17″, 19″
- 16:9 Wide Format Sizes: 19”,, 21.5″ and 24” (larger sizes by custom build)
- 16:10 Wide Format Sizes: 22”
- High bright available sizes: 9.1”,10.4”, 17”, 19”, 22” & 24”
- Brightness available: 250, 300, 600, 1000 and 1200 nits
- Pedestal, Arm, VESA, Flush & Console Panel Mounting Options
- Extensive Gasket Sealing, Including ALL Assembly Screws
- Advanced Thermal Management
- Heavy duty AC or DC Power Supply
- Pem or clip mounting options
- Industrial Grade Components
- 5-Wire Resistive, Surface Capacitive, Projected Capacitive, SAW (Surface Acoustic Wave), and Infrared
- Optical Bonding (VBOND) of the Top Cover Glass or Touch Screen Directly to the Face of the LCD Screen
- Fully-Sealed IP66/67 or 69K Waterproof housing built for continuous operation in All-Weather Conditions and environments.